1. It is mandatory for any Non-Resident Indians/Foreigners to produce their passport at check-in.
2. Check-In Time is 1:00 PM and Check-Out is 11:00AM
3. Please inform the Lobby Manager if you wish to retain your room beyond checkout time if the room is available.
4. In case of default in payment of dues by a guest, the Management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage and belongings, and to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time after the day of departure without reference to the party appropriate the net sale proceeds towards amount due from the guest.
5. Luggage sealed may be stored in the Left Luggage Room at the guest’s sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause. Luggage may not be stored for a period of over 30 days.
6. For the convenience of visitors safe deposit lockers are available in all rooms to ensure the safety of any valuables. Visitors are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or when going to bed, and not to leave the key in the key hole. The company will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for the loss of residents or any other property not entrusted to the Management or for damage thereof whether due to neglect of hotel employees to agents or any other cause whatsoever including theft or pilferage.
7. Storing of cinema films, raw or exposed or any other articles of combustible or hazardous nature in residential rooms or store rooms is strictly prohibited.
8. Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by them, or by any person whom they are responsible.
9. The Management reserves for itself the absolute right of admission for any person into the hotel premises ant to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without previous notice and without assigning any reasons whatsoever and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of default, the Management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the visitor from the room occupied by the guest and lock the room.
10. Nothing herein above shall constitute or be deemed to constitute any tenancy, sub-tenancy or any right to tenancy or any right or interest in the hotel premises or any part or portion thereof in favour of any guest or resident or visitors and the company shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession and control of the hotel premises.
11. Guests are requested to observe the Government Rules and Regulations in force from time to time in respect of Registration, alcoholic drinks, firearms, etc.
12. The Management reserves the right to add, or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules.
13. All the disputes subject to Goa Jurisdiction.
14. Guest grants consent for processing the guest data for enhancement of service experience.